Saxa Spectre rods are made for anglers who want a lot out of their gear. 20-ton two-piece graphite blank mixed with brilliant design. Reel seats and guides are top of class and are made to last.
Combine these with really comfortable EVA-handles and you will have a cannon for your battles.
Comes in 4 different models for both baitcasting and spinning reels.
7´0 5-21g "Dr. Soft Plastic"
- Developed for zander and perch jigging.
- Has a soft tip for perch, but has the backbone for hooking the biggest zanders.
7´2" 10-30g "All-rounder".
- Developed for zander and pike fishing.
- Long casts with small lures but has the power to calm down the biggest fish.
- Works like a charm in zander fishing, but light pike fishing is no problem.
8´0" 20-60g "The Big Gun"
- Developed for the big fish.
- Hard current usually attracts a lot of big fish, but they are tricky. Once you get them to bite you don´t want to loose them.
- This rod has the power to set the hook for the biggest fish and the backbone to get them out of the current.
8´6" 5-25g "Seatrout"
- Developed for coastal seatrout fishing.
- Soft action rod with strong backbone.
- Really long casting, but still accurate so you get your lure where you want.
- Soft 2/3 action tip keeps your fish hooked.